Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tip: Rebates

Rebates don't have to be a pain in the neck.

In my coupon binder I keep a full-size insert page filled with all rebate submission forms. On the front of the insert page, before all the rebate forms, I keep a handwritten sheet of notebook paper listing the rebate, the requirements, and the submission dates. In the same section of the coupon binder I keep envelopes and stamps.

As I collect rebate requirements I slip them into the folder page as well - the box tops, UPC codes, receipts, etc.

It is now very easy to track rebates and to complete and submit them before the expiration date.

After mailing out rebate forms I forget about them. When a rebate check, or a gift card as is becoming more common, arrives it's like getting something free in the mail.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...