Monday, November 21, 2011

Tip: FridgeKeepers

Fresh produce is a wonderful thing.

Fresh produce is also, however, not inexpensive. And it doesn't last as long as most of us need it to.

That's where the Tupperware FridgeSmart containers come in. They extend the life of my produce significantly, at least double what it would be without the containers. The produce stays fresh, crispy, tasty, and healthy in appearance for much longer.

I buy romaine at Sam's Club and can cut it up and put it in one of these containers. It stays fresh and crispy without browning, and it's quick and easy for all of us to grab a bowl of salad as it's already prepared.

After using these for a few years I can't imagine not using them, and wouldn't want to.

I'm going to be the first to admit that these Tupperware FridgeSmart containers are pricey. It is possible that there is a less expensive alternative to them, and I'd love to hear from you if you've found one.


***I don't work for Tupperware nor do I represent them in any way. I just like this product. If you're going to purchase the containers ask around and find a friend or associate who sells the product so they can receive the commission on the sale.  If you sell Tupperware, or a line with a similar product, feel free to leave a comment saying so.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...