Sunday, February 5, 2012

Telecommuting Mommies

I have to share this "new to me" site with you!

Do you work from home, stay at home and want to earn a little extra to get that debt snowball rolling faster, or wish to be home? Or are you just trying to make ends meet and need another source of income to get you there? I know most of us are looking for ways to add a few dollars to the ones we're already stretching.

Telecommuting Mommies is a great gathering of legitimate work at home jobs for Moms.  The posts and opportunities cover a broad range of talents and skills ... grading essays, blogging, customer service, writing, and so much more.

Alaina, the site author, has been working at home for the last twelve years and after reading her extensive "resume" I'd say she's an expert in the field.

Check it out and let me know what you think, and most especially let me know if you find a position that's the "right fit" for you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...