Sunday, January 22, 2012

Cereal Deals

I came across these boxes at Target the other day and wanted to give a "head's up".

First, the Total Raisin Bran is free after mail in rebate. Look for the boxes with the rebate blurb on the front. Limit one rebate per household/person/address and you must have the receipt and a portion of the box. The rebate form is inside the box. I didn't see the offer on any other Total cereals, but you may have different results at your local store.

Second, the Cars gas deal on the Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats box. Collect five codes from various marked cereal boxes to receive a $5 gas card. I haven't seen any of the marked boxes in a while, so I was excited to see these. Like the total deal, I didn't see this offer on any other types of cereal, but YMMV.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...