Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 11/28/11

Each Monday I shall post our dinner menu plan for the current week.

The kids feed themselves for breakfast and lunch (usually lots of fruit, pasta, sandwiches, or leftovers) so I will only be posting the dinner menu, as that's what I cook.

Please link to your weekly menu in the comments if you are inclined. I'm always looking for new ideas.

Sunday - the kids weren't home yet, so I didn't cook, leftovers instead
Monday - Country Frittatta with zucchini and bell pepper, celery sticks with ranch dressing
Tuesday - Spaghetti with tomato sauce, tangerines
Wednesday - Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken (just chicken covered with BBQ sauce in crock pot), brown rice
Thursday - Turkey Burgers on rolls with toppings, broccoli
Friday - Chicken on the grill, grilled veggies
Saturday - Chicken and Black Bean Enchilada Casserole
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...