Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shopping Plan Sunday 10/9/11

Each Sunday I will post my shopping plan for the week ahead.

I'm asked how I get by with a very tiny grocery budget. It's not easy, that's for sure, but there are some little tips and tricks that ease the challenge and, when it comes down to it, it's exciting to watch the grand total go down, down, down.

There are great blogs out there that will guide one through grocery and drug store deals. I use them and couldn't do without them. Because those blogs are so thorough I'm not going to repeat their information here, at least not in total, and will just post what I plan to buy.

Please link to your shopping plan in the comments, if you're inclined.

Publix
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Bread BOGO $3.29 $.60/1 Smartsource coupon
Hidden Valley Dressing BOGO $3.69  $1/1 Smartsource coupon
Finish Dish Detergent BOGO $11.99  $1/1 Smartsource coupon
Mueller's Pasta BOGO $1.55 $.55 coupon ****this is a great stock-up price
Keebler Club Crackers BOGO $3.89 $1/2 Redplum coupon
Sprayway Glass Cleaner $1/1 Publix One Stop. One Store. coupon

CVS
Nothing this week that excited me or was a great enough deal

In addition I'll make a trip to Sam's Club for cheese and bananas, and a Saturday morning visit to the local farmer's market.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...